Send messages, publish work, contact friends, share secrets, long after you’re gone.
Leave a living legacy
Create a never ending legacy by making a series of actions that will trigger after you die. Actions can be publishing a post-mortem art/book/article, sending codes and secrets to your family, or, if you want it creepy, saying hi to somebody from the grave.
Your private content is safe
By using encryption, no one, except the targeted recipients, will ever be able to read the content, even us. Learn how this works
Life is unpredictable. Be ready
We never know when a Black Swan will appear, a plane crash or a sudden heart attack; have you thought about leaving a trace? You can now: leave a will, secrets, or anything to your contacts securely on Still There platform.
Reach them even if you don't know their contact details
So you want your (unborn yet) grand kids to see how their grandfather was making his life? Just create the action and set it to be published in the legacy blog of the website. Once you're dead, we will publish your posts. Let your grand kids discover bit by bit the making of their grandfather's life.
- What can I send?
- You can send whatever you want to whomever you want. A will to your family, some unpublished work to a journalist, a love letter to your wife, vlogs about your today's life to your future grand grand kids, or even more serious things like political views or truths that you couldn't express while alive.
- How will you know if I am dead?
- You will be able to set this in the settings page. We will send you emails/sms frequently (every 6 months by default), you will have to click on the link to prove you're still alive.
- But what if I change my email or phone?
- Remember to change it in the settings page. It's better if you give us as much details as possible, if you have many email addresses or phone numbers, use them all, we also encourage you to set some emergency contacts that we can email or call in case you haven't been active.
- Ok, what if all my emails, phones and my emergency contacts were unreachable or didn't respond?
- You can enable the option "Require Certificate of Death" in the settings page; in that case, actions will be triggered, but no content will be displayed to the recipients until at least one of them proves your death with a certificate of death.
- Can I share my bank password?
- Definitely. But becareful, you must encrypt the password before sending it to our severs. You can do that by yourself or by using our encryption tool. You will have to share the encryption key with the recipient somehow, read on the next faq.
- How good is your encryption?
- We use military and governement grade AES-CBC encryption. The content is encrypted in the browser before being sent to us, this way we will not be able to read your content, nor anyone will. Read more about encryption here.
- I finished my 3 actions, can I have more?
- Yes, you can buy each action for $1. If you want to buy more, there are better deals, you can check the pricing above.
- This is a bit ... creepy
- It may be, until you think twice about it. Think of a person you loved whom is deceased now. Wouldn't it make you smile if you received a message from them telling you they loved you and showing you photos and videos about their life? Or some secrets about them you never knew, but now you do?